Friday, January 06, 2006

Ready Set Go

Today is the day when I kickstarted the GMAT preparation in earnest. From now on, it is to be a regular affair, with a minimum of a couple of hours on weekdays and atleast 6 hours on weekends.

Between December and now, I have kept up with some basic reading, PS, and looking for material. I have given a few practice sections, but no full length test.

My GMAT is on Feb 20th, which leaves me with around 40 days. I am sure that it is going to be hectic, but enough to prepare for a great score.

I will be keeping a more detailed log of my preparation, with a summary of each day's efforts.

1 comment:

Austin said...

Such an excellent and interesting blog, do post like this more with more information, this is very useful for me.
Salesforce Training India    

Followers